Troubled by worsening radiologist burnout, the paucity of assistive technology for radiologists, and ever-rising imaging volumes, Jeff decided to take action. He pursued graduate work in machine learning, to identify ways in which AI could make radiologists’ lives better. Along the way, Jeff met co-founder Doktor Gurson, a serial entrepreneur with deep technology experience. Rad AI was conceived at this focal point, between the radiologist and the idea of AI as a virtual assistant.
Dr. Jeff Chang
- Youngest radiologist & second youngest doctor in US history
- 10+ years as a practicing ER radiologist; fellowship in MSK MRI
- Graduate work in machine learning, deep learning specialization
- Head of Business AI Panel, ACR Data Science Institute
- Serial tech entrepreneur, starting at the age of 16
- Founded world’s 32nd ICANN-accredited Domain Registrar
- Multiple startups and acquisitions spanning a 20-year tech career
- Investor and advisor for a number of prominent startups
backed by great investors
Join the team changing healthcare for all
Comprising both radiology and AI expertise, Rad AI's stellar team builds products that maximize radiologist productivity, ultimately making healthcare more widely accessible and improving patient outcomes.
Join our team and help us make a positive impact on radiology, patient lives, and healthcare around the world.
- 100% health, dental, & vision
- Flexible PTO
- WFH stipend
- 401k plan
- Stock options
- Socials & off-sites
FROM OUR EMPLOYEES
Rad AI is carving out a niche for itself in radiology. Radiologists love us, top talent works here, culture is friendly and inclusive, making it an incredible place to work.
I've been struck by how engineering at Rad AI combines the best of academia and industry: richly engaging technical challenges, coupled with an immediate opportunity for impact.
Rad AI is a place where you can really make a difference in healthcare. I'm constantly impressed by the talent and dedication of the team to deliver a fantastic product.
I believe what Rad AI does is great work with meaningful consequences. I feel honored to work with intelligent people that I can learn from and that encourage me to take on new challenges and come up with my own ideas.
I love working at Rad AI because of the transparent management and great culture. Everyone is always happy and willing to help each other whenever possible. Also, I love making an impact in the healthcare sector and the amazing AI and tech we get to employ.